Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FSJ "Kit of the Month" for April

Kind of a dreary spring day...I need to remember that "April showers bring May flowers"!
Showers, clouds, raindrops...and children enjoying the puddles...that's what the theme is for the 'Kit of the Month' from Fun Stampers Journey!


The Kit of the Month is availble from Fun Stampers Journey. You can sign up for it through their online website/store or you can contact me and I can help you.
Here are the 4 cards I made with the kit. I tweaked them a bit to suit my own taste and style.


The little boy and girl are SO cute! My kids used to love splashing in puddles from the warm Spring rains. I can even remember doing that myself while growing up in Fontana, Wisc.
Notice the pink and blue card above...I was thinking I could even use that one for a "welcome baby" card!


The kit includes a new (just released) set of stamps, all the paper pieces, including the pre-die cut ones (so you don't need any special equipment), embellishments, and instruction sheets with color pictures and step-by-step directions. All of the products included are available at Fun Stampers Journey!


For more information please check out the FSJ website or contact me...just leave a comment!
Thanks so much for stopping by on this chilly, rainy day!
"YOU are my sunshine when skies are gray!"

No comments: