Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CAS Notecard...Enjoy!

Quick post this afternoon. Here's a very "clean & simple" card I made for a challenge that allows only certain colors + black and white (not neutrals!), which is a bit more of a challenge. I like that!


The challenge is at 'CAS Colours and Sketches'. It is #109, The Double, meaning you must use both the colours and the sketch. Here are the requirements:

        

The colors I used matched a bit better in 'real life' but not so happy with the result of the photo above. The inks I used were SU "Close to Cocoa", Memento "Bamboo Leaves", StazOn "Oliver Green" (which is the dark one that looks more like forest green to me!) Oh well. I tried.
The stamps used: all Fun Stampers Journey,
"Banner Party" & "Greet & Shout"
The little clear dots I colored with the same inks. They are called "Twinkle Jewels" and are from StampingScrapping.com

Thanks for stopping by today! If you are interested in learning more about the Fun Stampers Journey company, please go to FunStampersJourney.com/335
and check out all the amazing things they have to offer, as well as the great opportunities available to anyone wanting to join the company. "Make money doing what you love!"

5 comments:

Jane said...

Super interpretation of the sketch and well done for matching the colours with those in your stash. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Patricia Hays said...

The banner images add an element of fun to the sketch! I really like them. You did an excellent job with our double challenge at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon. :)

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Sandie. Great close interpretation of what I thought of as a difficult double. Stef x

Louise van Vuren said...

Great job with the double. Colours look perfect. Thanks for joining us at CC&S
Louise xx

Linda said...

Lovely.