Wednesday, November 13, 2013

White-on-White Wedding Card

Good evening, Friends!
I'm making just a quick post this evening...a wedding card! One of my favorite things to make, especially the white-on-white kind. I found a great sketch to follow so this was a REALLY easy card!



Ingredients:
Sentiment stamps - Bildmalarna "Congratulations..."
Embossing  texture plate - Fiskars "Filigree"
Tiny fabric white roses - Hobby Lobby 
Card stock, ribbon, pearl sprays - from my stash

Challenges:
Wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - #106 Anything Goes
Technostamper.blogspot.com - Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #288
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just gorgeous!! I'm loving all the white on white cards lately - and this one is no exception! SO elegant and lovely looking.
Lynn

Karen Letchworth said...

This is the prettiest white on white card I've seen all week (and I've seen a lot of them). I thank you for sharing in our challenge this week. I hope you will stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

sandie said...

This is a very elegant card. I love the CAS design and the string of pearls

Meighan Wheller said...

A beautiful wedding card. I love the bow with the pearl spray. Stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. All the best Meighan DT

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is a beauty. The whites and layout are beautiful on this piece of art. Thank you for blessing us with your creativity.
God Bless,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I struggle with wedding cards but will certainly be referring to this one the next time I need to make one! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Marina said...

Very pretty wedding card; love the roses and pearls. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

MJ said...

This is stunning! I adore the rounded corners on the sentiment tag and the hanging pearls. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Awesome job.