Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Little Humor....A Little Wine

Good evening! Here is a card I made for my dear little mother...she does enjoy a little glass of wine in the evening! I know she will get a kick out of this 'cause she knows my sibs and I love to tease her!


The following 2 challenges asked for something with a bit of humor included so I will be entering this card in those:
http://thedutchmagnoliachickies.blogspot.com - #42 "Comic" (something funny)

My little list of ingredients:
Card stock - K&Co "Julianne"
Ink - TH Distress "Antique Linen" & Memento "Black"
Sentiment stamp - Riley & Company "Funny Bones"
Magnolia image - "Tilda with Wine Bottle"
colored with Promarkers, Memento markers, Spectrum Noir markers, and colored pencils
Ric rac, flowers, rhinestones - from my stash


9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE IT! My mom could totally appreciate this sentiment too :)

Karin said...

Hihi, love it!
Thanks for joining us at DMCC.
Hugs Karin

LottesCards said...

Wauw! Ik waardeer deze humor zeer! En vind het geweldig gevonden in combinatie met deze stempel, super!!!

Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge van DMCC!
Hugs, Lotte ;-)

Lin said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our humour challenge. Thanks also for bearing with us with the link moderating thing. Sadly it became necessary because of the large number of people who appeared to not have bothered to read our challenge requirements.

Love the sentiment. Perhaps you also need another glass so that the hideous guy in the corner actually appears good looking!

Good luck!

Lin xx

Suze Bain said...

Ha, what a great sentiment - and oh so true! Lol. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

Anneke. said...

Hi, hi, very funny.... Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at DMCC.
Hugs Anneke.

miriam said...

wat een leuke grappige kaart
dank je wel voor je deelname aan dmcc
gr miriam

Sharon said...

What a fab card and great sentiment, I shall have to remember that one! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

Sandy said...

So very sweet - I love your design!
Sandy