Friday, January 25, 2013

DT Announcement

Today I am just letting my followers/readers know that I have stepped down from the Daydreams Design DT. The January Blog Hop was my last participation with the group. I have many wonderful digis from their store saved on my computer so I will continue to use them on my cards but I will not be posting the usual 4 to 6 cards each month as was required of DT members. Life is busy and I just needed to simplify a bit more. It was an honor to serve on the DT with so many great ladies...so talented, kind-hearted and sweet godly women. The leader/owner/head designer, Diane, is an especially inspiring gal...both in creative endeavors and in the Christian walk.
I will continue to follow the work of the DT and check the Daydream Designs store often! They have new stuff posted almost every week! Amazing, adorable, lovely things! I hope you have time to check it out!
Here is one of the newest that I just love!


No comments: