Sunday, July 22, 2012

CAS Challenge @ SSiC This Week!

Yup...a CAS challenge! And for me that can really be a CHALLENGE! I'm the kind of cardmaker that just can't quite quit "tweeking" and adjusting every little element on my cards. If I'm not completely happy with a card I guess I think it needs something more...not less. But when I do manage to actually make a CAS (clean and simple) card, I LOVE them! Go figure!
So, as I said, our challenge this week (#149) is to make a CAS card.
And our talented hostess is Michelle!
Our generous sponsor is A Day for Daisies and they are offering a Gift Voucher of $12
to one randomly chosen winner from all entrants!


The Bible verse that inspired Michelle to choose the CAS theme is:

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:30

And here is my CAS card using one of the amazing images from A Day for Daisies.

The image is called "Mama Hugs". Cute, huh?
I colored the image with colored pencils.
The tiny-heart-embossed background is from a Cuttlebug folder.
And I added 3 little "baby" buttons to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! Please stop by the main challenge blog: http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/  to read a little devotional by Michelle and see all of the other DT (stampin' sisters!) cards. Hopefully you will be inspired to join in this challenge this week!
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Sandie, this is simply adorable. Love the image you chose. I didn't see that one there, but it's great for the occasion. LOVE that sweet little heart-embossed background. The whole look is just precious. Have a blessed week and know that I'm lifting you in prayer all week long!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful image, mom and baby. very sweet. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs