Thursday, May 3, 2012

My BIG News Today!


I'm very excited to be able to announce today that I have been selected to serve on a Design Team for the amazing challenge blog called Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!! It is a wonderful group of ladies who all love the Lord Jesus Christ and seek to promote His glory and His gospel with their whole lives...but especially with their creative crafting abilities.  I'm just getting to know them and already these new "sisters" of mine have become dear to me. They challenge me and inspire me to be the woman God wants me to be!
I will be putting their blog information on my sidebar...as soon as I figure out how to do that...LOL!
For now, please go check out the SSiC blog and see my new "sisters" and the amazing creative stuff they do!
Stampin' Sisters in Christ was started by 2 biological sisters a few years ago and has evolved into the beautiful blog it is now through the patience and hard work of several people. One of the founders is Kris and she is the DT leader as well. She does an excellent job of organizing, posting, and inspiring!!
Please stay tuned for updates on this new endevour I've embarked on! Its bound to be a wonderful, challenging experience. To God be the glory!
Here is the list of DT members and their blogs if you'd like to check them out:
(the first 6 are the current DT members and the next 6 are us "newbies")
Kris- Ink Something 2
Linda- Lovely Linda's Craft Central
Marilynn- Mississippi McGyver
Miesje- Craft Room with a View
Peggysue- Roses by My Window
Traci- Major Moments
Candace- Creatively Candace
Diane- Diane's Designs
Helen- Creative Jeans
Jerusha- I Love Paper Crafting
Michelle- My Papered Cottage
me- You're HERE

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Welcome to the SSiC family Sandie! :) We're so delighted to have you with us, and the other 5 as well. Looking forward to all the blessings unfold this year.

About the sidebar thing... in your dashboard, just go to "layout" and click on the "Add a gadget" link in the sidebar and find either a Link List or you can do a Blogger List. The first will just add a link, the other will give you the option to have just a link or a thumbnail of our latest creations :) You will need to copy and paste our URL's - you can get those from our SSic blog or I can email them to you. Have a great day! ~kris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sandie, What a fun way to use the gifts you have.
Your cards are beautiful. Marilyn p