Friday, November 25, 2011

Sizzix Die Cut B-day Card

 Today is Black Friday, and No, I did not go out shopping today at all! Did a little online Christmas shopping last night though...at Black Friday prices! 
Anyway, this card, with so much black on it, I thought  would be appropriate today! This was my daughter Emily's birthday card. The whole card is a die cut from the Sizzix die* called "Card, A2 Gate Fold w/Flower Silhoutte". The flowers are 3 layers: the first layer is a matching Sizzix "Scalloped Flower"; 2nd layer is a silk polkadot flower I had; top layer is a punch out from the "Flowers & Leaves" EK Success punch, plus a rhinestone. The little flowers and ribbon are from my stash. The 2-sided cardstock is called "Out of Print" by Basic Grey*.
On the inside are 3 different stamps: the Bible verse is from My Heart Stamps For You, the "Happy Birthday" is All Night Media, and the birthday sentiment  is ???
* the starred items are available @ http://www.stampingscrapping.com/ ...I think they are part of the Black Friday Sale even! Check it out!

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is sooo cute Sandie!! : )

cathylynn said...

Great card Sandie! Love the flowers.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn