Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumn Anniversary

65th Anniversary card for a sweet couple at my church, Don & Alice.
Saturday was a beautiful fall day for their "open house"!

                                              
This card features 2 special items that Cindy carries at http://www.stampingscrapping.com/ :
The lacey folded die cut is from a GEO Die (this is #8)
The designer paper is from Best Creation 6x6 pad called "Hello Fall"
(the scalloped circle is one of the glitter die cuts in the set of 20 sheets)
Both of these items are easy to use so you can make a quick yet beautifully detailed card!


I also used some SSD flowers- "Flowers & Brads, Purples", but the green one
is from another pkg.- "Flowers Plus, Beige & Olive".
I have several pkgs and often mix and match colors and sizes to get the perfect layering look I want.
I love using these pretty flowers! Cindy carries such a huge variety of them...and they are only $2.84/pkg!
The little tag is half of a K & Co. die cut from the "Blue Awning" set. On that I stamped the
"Happy Anniversary" from the "Congratulations" set of Cindy's (SSD) stamps.
The ribbon, rhinestones and tan card stock are from my stash.

1 comment:

StampingScrapping.com said...

I love what your doing with these dies...
Love the Card