Sunday, September 25, 2011

SSCC Sketch Challenge

One more card today! I followed the sketch challenge at the StampingScrapping Challenge Blog and this is what I came up with. The image is a Maggie but I do not know the name of it. Its so cute...just a row of blooming flower pots! Which you can color any color you like...how convenient!
So I'm entering this in the "Sketch Challenge" at http://stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com/
Here's my list of ingredients:
Cardstock is DCWV from the "Indian Summer" collection
Image is a Magnolia* colored with colored pencils
Sentiment is for Woodware USA from the "Mary & Friends" set*
Die cut is Spellbinders Labels 16 *
Ribbon is from my stash, as well as the tiny brad
The 2 flowers are some that Karen S made and sent me (as a prize!). I added a little watercolor paint and some "Stickles" by Ranger.*
Glue Dots*
ScorTape*

*all of these items can be found at http://www.stampingscrapping.com/, at least that's where I got them!

Wow! They gave me one of the "Top 3 Awards" for this one! Thank you, SSCC!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such lovely card..and how perfect that image is Sandie!! Your coloring on this is spot on!! :)

Vivi Casale said...

omg, that is a totally adorable card Sandie.. love the image and your coloring is just stunning!!
thanks for joining us at SSCC!
xxx