Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone! Hope its a warm fuzzy lovey day for you all!

Note: My husband made a card too!
(see bottom of post)



Just a quick post today! First up is a Valentine card I made for my husband...well, I wasn't sure who it was for originally but since I've run out of time, he gets this one! Its a little unusual, with the chickens on there, but I made it to enter the Bildmalarna challenge "Love" at http://bildmalarnablog.blogspot.com/ and if you remember, that's the only set of Bildy stamps I have so far! (Thanks, Kevin!!)

This weekend we went to a birthday party for a sweet lady who is now 90 years old (young!) so I whipped up a special card for her. I promised myself to keep it simple and I actually did it for once! And used up a few of the pretty things I've had in my "stash" for too long. What do you think?



It's now Wednesday, and I decided to add one more picture of a Valentine card, this one that my husband "made"! He usually buys me a beautiful romantic one but this year he just went in my craft room and "made" his own! I had been working on a few and trying some new stamps on scrap paper so he carefully wrote "Bee my Valentine" on the paper. (BC1 is just a code name for him) What you can't see is that on the other side of the paper are more stamped words so he was carefully avoiding them so I can still use them. So thoughtful! He did also get me a beautiful cyclamen plant...a very nice Valentine's Day all together!

3 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Sandie,
absolutely darling cards!!!
the your idea with the petaloo flower!!!
xxx

Rene said...

How adorable!!!! Both are great but I am especially fond of the first one!
Rene :D

Garstabugg said...

I love these cards! Madre you are just bursting with creativity. And I like Dad's little "valentine" card to you. :) Haha, he's such an old softie, I love it.