Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tilda Sending Birthday Greetings




Good morning, all!



Late last night I got inspired to make another BD card... I was looking at all the lovely cards on the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Blog and the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog... Wow! So much talent and creativity shows up on those 2 blogs! Love to get ideas and inspiration from them (from YOU!). So THANKS again for sharing!



This BD card is for a friend and I wanted it to be a little special 'cause she is a cardmaker too.



I looked for blue colored items and paper to use and found that I don't have many. The blue is kind of an aqua-blue... hope that is OK for the "Blue" challege! The flowers are some paper roses that I salvaged from an odd clump of roses embellishment that I found at a garage sale! Took it all apart and have about 20 paper roses. I colored the tips of the rose petals with my darker pink ink pad... I'm happy with how they turned out.



Here is the list of ingredients for my card:


(everything with a * is available @http://www.stampingscrapping.com/ )

Paper: K&Company - Tim Coffey

Die cuts: *Spellbinders - Pendants, Fleur de Lis

Stamps: *Sugarplums "Bench" by C.C. Designs

*"New Years Tilda" by Magnolia

*"Tag Accents" by Cindy Echtinaw

Tape Runner: *Glue Glider Pro by Glue Arts

(NEW! I just got my Glue Glider from Cindy's...Love it!)

Ribbon, Lace, Roses, Inks: from my stash!


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!




The 2 challenges I am entering this card in are:

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very prety! : )

Vivi Casale said...

Gorgeous card Sandie!
Love the blue with a touch o pink!! love the flowers too!!
Thanks for joining us at SSCC & MSL challenges!
xxx
Vivi

Yone said...

Love the blue shades on the card ! Hugs,Yone

Fran said...

You know what I think? I think your BD card is just so adorable! I am loving the Fleur De Lis
you used. And Tilda is colored so nicely. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Sheri said...

Sandie!!!! Such a sweetheart of a card ...and so much gorgeous detail too! thank you for joining us at MSL!!! :)