Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One last Christmas Card


Here is a card I made for a very dear friend who has really helped me along the way in my card-making "career"! Hoping she had a wonderful Christmas!


Now here's the list of ingredients:

Magnolia stamped image: Tilda Wants a Hug

Martha Stewart scallopped flower border punch

DCWV "Holiday Collection" cardstock

"Tag Accents" border stamp and sentiment (StampingScrapping.com)

Other misc. and embellishments from my (growing!) stash

PLUS: Inspriation! from viewing so many lovely, creative designs from all of you wonderful people willing to share your creations with me! Thanks again!


Looking forward to the New Year now! Hoping and praying each of you has a very good year in store, filled with blessings from above, love, health and contentment.

Challenges I want to enter this card in:

4 comments:

Karen said...

THis is so cute!!! : )

Cindy said...

I really like your paper combination, the colors and patterns work so well together. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC. C2

Kathy said...

I love it! One last kick at it - Christmas is not over until you say its over...lol
Wonderful play on color, I love your coloring technique.. good work!

Vivi Casale said...

aawww.. I love your card!! layout is great and your coloring is awesome!
Thank you for joining us at SSCC!
Hugs,
Vivi