Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wedding Card...All "Dressed Up"!

This evening we are attending a wedding of a young lady whose parents we are good friends with, so I wanted to make a card for the happy couple as special as they are!

About a year or more ago I found the cute little "wedding clothes" and had hoped to use it in one of my daughters' wedding albums but later decided they were too thick. So now I finally got to use these special embellishments! I added the bowtie and tophat because the dress came with the veil and it had to be balanced!

I would like to enter it in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge which requires dry embossing this week. The pink background is embossed with the Cuttlebug hearts folder...sorry you can't see it better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! You did a great job!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Sandie, this is really pretty!! Nice job!